For a society to progress and prosper, we feel it is essential for all individuals and corporations to donate generously to the community. Every year since Peak was established, we have donated annually to various charities around the lower mainland.
- Sapperton Pensioners’ Association – New Westminster, BC.
2006 – Donated over $11,300 in labour & material for a much needed new handicap ramp, front entrance & planter walls
- Richmond Animal Protection Society (R.A.P.S.) – Richmond, BC.
2002 – Donated over $4600 in labour & material for footings & walls for a new animal shelter
- O.W.L. (Orphaned Wildlife Rehabilitation Society) – Delta, BC.
Peak is also a member
- Burnaby Dance Club Children’s Gift Night – Burnaby, BC.
Christmas party & gifts for underprivileged kids
- Canadian Hard of Hearing – National
- Covenant House – Vancouver, BC.
Youth shelter & programs provider for homeless & street youth
- Elks Recreational Children’s Camp Society – Surrey, BC.
Summer camp for underprivileged kids.
- Richmond Food Bank – Richmond, BC.
- Sapperton Rovers Soccer Association – New Westminster, BC.
Annual Corporate sponsor